These are items on our Agenda for tonight. If you are not able to attend, please contact us and let us know if you are going to the Fall Camporee.
Up Coming Events
* Fall Camporee is September 21-23. We need to organize our efforts there. We will need to plan a menu and determine who is going and rides as well. Joe Copenhaver has a special challenge for the Troop. . . . Are we up to the pull of the task?
* A number of Webelos from Pack 26 have asked to join us at the Camporee. We need to organize that, as well.
* The popcorn sale begins on 9/29. We need to “talk up” selling popcorn, as that is our unit’s primary means of financial support. Mrs. Weissman will do the annual popcorn training on the evening of September 17.
* Wee Disciples (the preschool building where we meet) is having a Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser on 10/13 and has asked our Troop to help out.
* JOTA will be October 19-21. Our Troop is planning on camping at MRSC, as training for a backpacking campout this Spring or Summer.
* Leaders needing training: The District is offering Leader Specific Training on 10/13 and Outdoor Leader Training on the weekend of October 19-21.
September 21-23, 2012 Lewis and Clark 2012 Fall Camporee at “Willow Creek Reservoir” Augusta, Montana
Oct 19 – 21, 2012 Jamboree On The Air