Rain Plans for Bike Ride tonight
There is a storm forecast for our area for tonight. If it is not raining at 6pm, we will still ride! If it is raining and blows over by 6:30, we will ride then. If it is still raining by 6:30pm, the ride will be cancelled and rescheduled.
If we do have to cancel, we will try again for Friday (tomorrow) at 6pm.
If we do ride, please be prepared and have a rain coat with you.
Scoutmaster, Troop 1026, Great Falls, MT
Vice President for Program, Montana Council
Boy Scouts of America
I used to be a Fox, and a good ole Fox too! W5-315-11-1